- 2 Corinthians 4:15-18 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
- God gives me grace in everything that I face
- His grace is abundant
- Our giving of thanks will contribute to the glory of God
- Because of this we need not get weary and faint. Our outward man may
perish, but our inward man is renewed day by day.
- Our affliction is light and for a moment; it is so little compared to what
awaits us in glory.
- Let us not look to the world or temporal things, but let us set our
affection on things above and look to Jesus the author and finisher of our