- Sometime the path starts out easy, but becomes steep and rugged along the way
- Sometimes the whole path is steep and rugged
- I keep going because at the end is a beautiful view or a refreshing waterfall. I endure because I am excited about the end which I can envision in my mind.
- There is a glorious end in view as I journey this pilgrim pathway on earth. This is a far more glorious view than any earthly view that I could ever imagine.
- On my journey, there are rewards/blessings along the way, places of refreshment, but I don't stay at one of these indefinitely, but I keep pressing on for the ultimate reward when I will see my Saviour Face to Face in glory!
When I look upon His face, the one who saved me by His grace!
What a day, glorious day that will be!
I must endure to the end!